Open Crypto Tracker
100% FREE / open source / PRIVATE cryptocurrency portfolio tracker. Email / text / Alexa / Telegram price alerts, price charts, mining calculators, leverage / gain / loss / balance stats, news feeds + more. Privately track Bitcoin / Ethereum / unlimited cryptocurrencies. Customize as many assets / markets / alerts / charts as you want.
Support for over 80 trading pairs (country fiat currency or secondary crypto, contact me to request more): AED / ARS / AUD / BAM / BDT / BOB / BRL / BTC / BWP / BYN / CAD / CHF / CLP / CNY / COP / CRC / CZK / DAI / DKK / DOP / EGP / ETH / EUR / GBP / GEL / GHS / GTQ / HKD / HNT / HUF / IDR / ILS / INR / IRR / JMD / JOD / JPY / KES / KRW / KWD / KZT / LKR / LRC / MAD / MKR / MUR / MWK / MXN / MYR / NGN / NIS / NOK / NZD / PAB / PEN / PHP / PKR / PLN / PYG / QAR / RON / RSD / RUB / RWF / SAR / SEK / SGD / SOL / THB / TRY / TUSD / TWD / TZS / UAH / UGX / UNI / USDC / USDT / UYU / VES / VND / XAF / XOF / ZAR / ZMW
Support for over 40 exchanges (contact me to request more): binance / binance_us / bit2c / bitbns / bitfinex / bitflyer / bitmart / bitmex / bitmex_u20 / bitmex_z20 / bitpanda / bitso / bitstamp / bittrex / bittrex_global / btcmarkets / btcturk / buyucoin / cex / coinbase / coindcx / coinex / coinspot / crypto.com / cryptofresh / defipulse / ethfinex / ftx / ftx_us / gateio / gemini / hitbtc / hotbit / huobi / korbit / kraken / kucoin / liquid / localbitcoins / loopring / loopring_amm / luno / okcoin / okex / poloniex / southxchange / unocoin / upbit / wazirx / zebpay
Recommended MINIMUM system specs: 1 Gigahertz CPU / 512 Megabytes RAM / HIGH QUALITY 32 Gigabyte MicroSD card (running Nginx or Apache headless with PHP v7.2+)
Nearly Unlimited Assets Supported (whatever assets exist on supported exchanges).
To install / upgrade everything automatically on Ubuntu
or Raspberry Pi
(an affordable low power single board computer), copy / paste / run the command below in a terminal program (using the 'Terminal' app in the system menu, or over remote SSH), while logged in AS THE USER THAT WILL RUN THE APP (user must have sudo privileges):
wget --no-cache -O FOLIO-INSTALL.bash https://git.io/JoDFD;chmod +x FOLIO-INSTALL.bash;sudo ./FOLIO-INSTALL.bash
Follow the prompts. This automated script gives you the options to: install / setup a PHP web server automatically, download / setup / configure the latest version of the Open Crypto Tracker app automatically, setup a cron job automatically (for price alerts / price charts), and setup SSH (to update / install web site files remotely to the web server via SFTP) automatically.
When the auto-install is completed, it will display addresses / logins to access the app (write these down / save them for future use).
For additional documentation see DOCUMENTATION-ETC/RASPBERRY-PI
, and README.txt
LIVE (fully functional) Public Demo
Download Latest Version On GitHub
Project Page On SourceForge
Contacts / Social Networks
GitHub Issue Reporting (Features / Issues / Help)
- Optimized for low power devices (raspberrypi, pine64, etc).
- ALWAYS will remain 100% FREE F.O.S.S. software (no need to register and pay premium access fees).
- PRIVATELY connects DIRECTLY to APIs / servers for data and comms (no "phoning home" to a middleman server), with optional proxy support for API connections.
- Automated and user-friendly installation / upgrade script for Ubuntu or Raspberry Pi app setup on your home / internal network or website.
- Support for over 40 exchanges (including DeFi), and over 80 market pairings (country fiat currency or secondary crypto).
- Secure HTTPS (SSL), username / password protection, and privacy mode in the portfolio interface, for privacy and security.
- Admin interface, to allow easily viewing / changing the app configuration (alerts / charts / markets / API / backups / logs / etc).
- Switch between light / dark (night mode) theme colors.
- Cryptocurrency portfolio subtotal summaries, and total portfolio worth (in crypto and your local primary currency), including value gain / loss data (with tracking support for long / short margin leverages), portfolio balance data, and marketcap data.
- Price change alerts by email / text / Alexa / Telegram (configurable alert parameters available).
- Add / edit / delete your own portfolio assets list, with your favorite exchanges / market pairings.
- Add / edit / delete your own price alerts and price charts for assets / exchanges / market pairings (supports multiple exchanges / market pairings per asset).
- Import / export your portfolio in CSV (spreadsheet) file format.
- A news page with over 70 different cryptocurrency-related RSS feeds to select from, including company and organization blogs / news sites / podcasts / youtube channels / reddit and stackexchange forums, with ability to add / remove feeds in the app configuration.
- Newly added news feed posts, chart data backup archives, and app error / debugging logs sent to your email.
- External resources page, includes links to marketcap stats sites / news sites / wallets / exchanges / block explorers / developer resources / newsletters / podcasts / social media / etc.
- Detailed price charts (base values in crypto and your local primary currency), with spot price / 24 hour volume, zooming, and crosshair hovering.
- Detailed portfolio statistics, including Asset Performance side-by-side comparision charts with user-defined time periods, and Portfolio Balance pie charts to get a better feel for your asset allocations.
- Crypto tools (QR code generator, altcoin trade preview / marketcap calculator in BTC and your local primary currency, etc).
- Mining calculators, to determine coin mining profitability (in crypto and your local primary currency, includes electricity costs and pool fees).
- Help page in easy-to-use FAQ format, for common issues (with support / contact links if you need additional assistance).
- System stats in the interface and debug logs (uptime / load averages / temperature / free disk space / used system memory / portfolio cache size, if available on your device).
- Plugin system, to use built-in / your own custom plugins for additional features.
- Secure webhook capability, allowing other external apps to communicate in real-time safely (separate keys per service, without giving away the master webhook key).
- Internal restful API built-in, to allow other external apps to query real-time market data in over 80 country fiat currencies / secondary crypto pairings (raw data also available).
- Option to use proxies for external API requests, and SMTP authentication for email sending.
- System / configuration checking, alerting, logging, and auto-correcting (where possible).
- Detailed error logging and debugging (with adjustable verbosity / debug modes), to assist with troubleshooting / installation / configuration of the app.
Easy-To-Remember Shortcuts To This Website:
Donations support further development...
Open Crypto Tracker WILL ALWAYS REMAIN 100% FREE / OPEN SOURCE SOFTWARE (FOSS),
so please consider donating any amount large or small to help support time spent on this project...